Because accessibility this report is fixed, you should look for a separate form of it.
Recommendations noted on PLANS
- A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach & Douglas L. Miller, 2008. ” Bootstrap-Based progress for Inference with Clustered mistakes ,” The Review of Economics and reports, MIT push, vol. 90(3), listings 414-427, August.
- Jonah B. Gelbach & Doug Miller & A. Colin Cameron, 2006. ” Bootstrap-Based advancements for Inference with Clustered problems ,” doing work reports 128, school of Ca, Davis, section of economic science.
- A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach & Douglas L. Miller, 2007. ” Bootstrap-Based Improvements for Inference with Clustered mistakes ,” NBER techie doing work documents 0344, state agency of economical data, Inc.
- Jonathan Zinman, 2008. ” limiting credit accessibility: residence review facts on results across the Oregon fee hat ,” Effective records 08-32, Federal Reserve financial of Philadelphia.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jose A. Scheinkman, 1994. ” Neither a debtor nor a Lender make: An Economic studies useful rules and lending legislation ,” NBER Effective reports 4954, National agency of market study, Inc.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2002. ” How Much Money Must We Faith Differences-in-Differences Quotes? ,” NBER functioning records 8841, National agency of finance Research, Inc.
- Scott Carrell & Jonathan Zinman, 2008. ” In harm’s ways? Payday loan online accessibility and military personnel results ,” performing documents 08-18, national Reserve financial of Philadelphia.
- Donald P. Morgan & Michael R. Tension & Ihab Seblani, 2012. ” just how pay day loans connection influences Overdrafts alongside results ,” Journal of cash, assets and savings, Blackwell creating, vol. 44(2?3), posts 519-531, March.
Nearly all connected objects
- Dasgupta, Kabir & Mason, Brenden J., 2020. ” the end result of interest rates caps on bankruptcy proceeding: man made regulation information from present payday loaning bans ,” log of consumer banking & money, Elsevier, vol. 119(C).
- Kabir Dasgupta & Brenden J. Mason https://autotitleloansplus.com/title-loans-or/, 2019. ” the result attention fee hats on personal bankruptcy: artificial controls explanation from new Payday Lending Bans ,” doing work records 2019-04, Auckland institution of development, division of Economics.
- Gomes, Francisco J. & Haliassos, Michael & Ramadorai, Tarun, 2020. ” house funds ,” IMFS running newspaper Series 138, Goethe college Frankfurt, Institute for cash and savings Stability (IMFS).
- Taylor J. Canann & Richard W. Evans, 2013. ” Determinants of temporary bank Locality and rates ,” BYU Macroeconomics and Computational clinical Operating papers television series 2013-06, Brigham immature college, division of business economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Carlos Madeira, 2019. ” The effects of great interest rates ceilings on households’ financing availability: proof from a 2013 Chilean procedures ,” Operating forms Central Bank of Chile 840, main Bank of Chile.
- Jonathan Zinman, 2013. ” Consumer Credit: an excessive amount of or not enough (or simply just Right)? ,” NBER performing Papers 19682, domestic agency of economical Research, Inc.
- Cuffe, Harold Elizabeth & Gibbs, Christopher G, 2015. ” the end result of payday financing limitations on liquor sale ,” Effective document Series 4713, Victoria college of Wellington, class of economic science and financial.
- Jonathan Zinman, 2008. ” limiting credit rating availability: house analyze data on effects throughout the Oregon fee hat ,” running Papers 08-32, government hold financial of Philadelphia.
- Agarwal, Sumit & Ben-David, Itzhak & Amromin, Gene & Chomsisengphet, Souphala & Evanoff, Douglas D., 2012. ” Predatory Lending in addition to the Subprime emergency ,” Working report Program 2012-08, Ohio say University, Charles A. Dice focus for study in savings business economics.
- Sumit Agarwal & Gene Amromin & Itzhak Ben-David & Souphala Chomsisengphet & Douglas D. Evanoff, 2013. ” Predatory credit as well Subprime problem ,” NBER performing reports 19550, nationwide agency of money study, Inc.
- Donald P. Morgan & Michael R. Demand & Ihab Seblani, 2012. ” How Payday account availability strikes Overdrafts and Other Outcomes ,” record of capital, loan and banks and loans, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44(2?3), websites 519-531, March.
- Dhaval Dave & Bo Feng & Michael F. Pesko, 2017. ” the results of E-Cigarette minimal legit Sale Age regulations on kids material usage ,” NBER Effective document 23313, National Bureau of money reports, Inc.
- James G. MacKinnon, 2019. ” just how cluster-robust inference is changing utilized econometrics ,” Canadian diary of economic science, Canadian business economics connection, vol. 52(3), sites 851-881, August.
- James G. MacKinnon, 2019. ” How cluster-robust inference is beginning to change utilized econometrics ,” Operating newspaper 1413, economic science Department, personification’s University.
A little more about this object
- D12 – Microeconomics – – Family Habit – – – Buyer Economic Science: Empirical Evaluation
- D14 – Microeconomics – – Residence Actions – – – Household Protecting; Self Funds
- D18 – Microeconomics – – Family Activities – – – Customer Security
- G28 – economical Economics – – banking institutions and facilities – – – federal government approach and legislations
All substance on this web site is offered by the particular editors and authors. Possible let correct errors and omissions. Whenever requesting a correction, you need to point out this goods’s manage: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:113:y:2020:i:c:s0378426620300170 . Discover basic information on just how to correct content in RePEc.
For technological inquiries with regards to this product, or perhaps to fix the writers, title, theoretical, bibliographic or obtain critical information, get in touch with: . Important contact information of carrier: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
When you have authored this piece and tend to be not quite yet subscribed with RePEc, most people convince you to definitely do so below. This lets to relate the profile to the piece. In addition it lets you take promising citations to this idea piece that we is not certain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but failed to link a product in RePEc to it, you can actually assistance with this kind .
When you know of lacking things mentioning this 1, you can allow us to producing those link by the addition of the relevant mention in a similar manner as earlier mentioned, per each refering product. If you’re a registered author of this product, you can would you like to look into the “citations” bill in your RePEc creator provider page, because there could be some citations waiting verification.
For technical queries pertaining to this item, and even to accurate their writers, headings, theoretical, bibliographic or install records, call: Catherine Liu (email available below). Important details of vendor: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
Take note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter by the a variety of RePEc services.